This week, it was time again for our favorite chat– Random Questions Chat! In this edition of #KidsCanCode we cover coding concepts, resources, unplugged activities, and PD.
- Q2: How do you divide up the semester? By concepts, resources, etc?
- Q3: What kind of PD do you offer teachers who are getting started?
- Q4: Do Ss approach programming differently when it is introduced in an “unplugged” way?
- Q5: How did you explain programming to your students when you first started?
- Q6: At what point in programming education is it good to begin PBL?
Join us for #KidsCanCode Chat every Tuesday at 8pm EST!