How can we encourage students to think about coding concepts differently? How can we reinforce programming concepts and get students to think outside of the box? This week, we push the limits of teaching programming in #KidsCanCode chat.
*Insert bonus Salt-N-Pepa gif*
- Q1: How do you create a classroom environment that encourages Ss to think outside of the box?
- Q2: Do you ever teach the same coding concept in different ways? How?
- Q3: How can you help Ss make the connection between coding and the real world?
- Q4: How do you reinforce coding concepts?
- Q5: SHARE: 5 of your students don’t understand sequence…How do you improvise and help them understand?
- Q6: How will you “Push the Limit” with coding in the future?
Don’t be a stranger! Join us Tuesdays 8pm EST for #KidsCanCode Chat!