Our mission at Kodable is to make programming education accessible to everyone. We’re doing our best to support teachers, parents and kids right now. Below is a list of the free resources for teaching or learning from home.
- Coding missions for students to do from home. Available here ->
- Access to ALL Kodable Lesson plans for free until June 30, 2020. Available now in the Lesson Library
- Office Hours with Kodable team members if you need any help adapting lessons.
- Complete list of tips and resources to teach from home. Read more ->
- Instructional videos on all concepts to share with students and families. View all videos ->
- Recommended game levels for each student video
We will notify everyone with a Kodable account via email when new videos are available.
Available in the next game update: Access to all creative areas of Kodable and increased creative items. Including Game Designer, Maze Maker, and Fuzz Builder.
- Free videos to help your child learn each coding concept. View all ->
- We will notify everyone with a Kodable account via email when new videos are available.
- Coding missions for students to do from home. Available here